Virtual Fitness Challenge
Virtual challenges improve your mental and physical health, aid weight loss and help prepare you for multi-sport events.
Join us to get fit and raise funds for Corsham Crafty Hub while having fun!
Run, walk, cycle, swim, or row (or a combination of any or all) your chosen distance over the course of a 28-day period. This can be done outdoors, in the gym, or both
How to enter
- Sign up at a cost of £15 and choose your preferred challenge and distance, which challenges your limits and pushes you beyond your comfort zone. Challenging your Limits will help you achieve your goal(s).
- Encourage your friends and family to support your challenge by sponsoring you – all money raised will go to Corsham Crafty Hub (please note that sponsorship is voluntary).
- Sponsorship can be in cash or online through GoFundMe.
- Log updates weekly on our Facebook page for support and motivation from our personal trainers. (Remember to keep a log of your distance completed, either with screen shots of your tracker app showing distance, or even just on a spreadsheet).
- Complete your challenge strictly within 28 days of your start date.
When you complete your challenge
- Submit your evidence log to FXT by email to email@example.com.
- Hand in your sponsorship money and receive a voucher for a free 1hr FXT obstacle session (valid for 12 months and subject to booking).
- Receive an awesome, unique, hand-crafted medal made by crafters at Corsham Crafty Hub, provided you’ve completed your challenge within the timescale as above.
Tips to help out with your challenge
- Why not meet up with others and do the challenge together.
- On completion of your challenge meet up for food and drinks to celebrate and discuss your experience, and your next challenge!
- Do a challenge with a group of people e.g. your family, work colleagues, sport clubs etc